Sunday 30 October 2011

A SLING....A FASHION ACCESSORY?


Waking up on those first few days,of fracturing my elbow,was hazy to me,basically i felt like crap,my dress sense was out of whack ,and i definitely would have made Australia's worst dressed list!I mean i looked presentable,but not my usual,gorgeous self.Realizing that i had been cooped up in the house for way to long,i decided to go down the road for a cup of coffee.Dressing up for the occasion,meant trying on numerous outfits,and i was trying to stage my outfit around my sling.Yes i was only going down the road, but opportunity comes in all forms and you never quite know when your going to be discovered, so a girls got to look her best at all times.Suddenly an idea just hit me, like a rock hitting water ,why don't i use my accessories,like my scarves and shawls as my sling,sheer genius.Discovering that i had so many more options for myself was a god send, it was like i made the channel of arm slings.My sling then became my very own fashion accessory,the first of its kind.I was then ready to go for that cuppa i promised myself. In one day i managed to create my very own fashion statement, and set a new standard in fashion bravo to me !

2 comments:

  1. your blog is beautiful
    welcome to my blog and have a comment.
    http://wwwclothes007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear about your arm..hope your feeling betta. do drop by my blog & lets follow eachother on Bloglovin and GFC if u like :)).

    cheers
    hanz
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete