Tuesday 25 October 2011

INSPIRED BY..................

Life as we know it, inspires us in ways we cannot explain,but i have always known that fashion needed to play a part in my life,my everyday life, but i didn't know how it was going to play a part.You see i slipped on the dance floor last weekend and fractured my elbow,suddenly my world stopped and spun out of control.Divine inspiration comes in all forms,but it came to me in a moment of complete boredom.I was flicking between face book,RSVP, twitter and blogger. com when i thought why don't i start my own fashion blog incorporating everything that i love,seeming i have so much time on my hands.Inspired in a moments breath,this is one of life's little interventions guiding me in a way that i never dreamed,and inspired so inspired,it will be hard to sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment