Monday 24 October 2011

RISE AND SHINE

Fashion is a collaboration of life,a way in which i express myself every day ,and to be able to share this with people only makes me more inspired to create a world of fashion for everyone!
From the moment i wake up, I'm thinking about fashion ,you see it is in my blood,pulsating through my veins like a poison!I  open my cupboard and look at the endless possibilities,this is a love hate thing that i do because i love the fact that i have so many clothes, but hate the fact that i have to try everything on, so i get the overall effect.This is a procedure that takes time and energy and not for the faint hearted.Eventually i find the outfit and stand in the mirror posing hoping to look my best,after i have given myself the good to go, i feel i have created my base for how my day will pan out.If I'm feeling all glam i feel nothing can bring me down especially in a pair of my favourite shoes, I'm always putting my right foot forward in life,and I'm looking good doing it!(well i hope so anyway, because my rooms a mess and if i don't get a move on i will be late!ahhh)
We are all on the verge of braking down ,its just about looking good while we are doing it !

No comments:

Post a Comment